TU Dublin Foundation is a registered charity with the Charities Regulator in Ireland – see our online profile.
TU Dublin Foundation is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the Charities Governance Code as outlined in our donor charter.
TU Dublin Foundation – Donor Charter
As a charity seeking donations from the public we, TU Dublin Foundation, aim to comply with the Charities Regulator’s ‘Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the Public.’
Our pledge is to treat all our donors with respect, honesty and openness. We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in TU Dublin Foundation. We promise we will effectively apply your gifts to us for their intended purposes.
We commit that you, our donors and prospective donors will:
- Be informed of the TU Dublin Foundation’s mission, and of the way the organisation intends to use donated resources.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on TU Dublin Foundation's governing board, and that the board will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Have access to the TU Dublin foundation’s most recent financial statements.
- Be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- Be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing DIT Foundation will be dealt with professionally.
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organisation or hired third party agents.
- Have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints.
- Have the opportunity for any names to be deleted from mailing lists and to be informed if the organisation intends to share the mailing lists with third parties.
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions you might have of the organisation.
Feedback and Complaints
TU Dublin Foundation is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard.
We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
We welcome both positive and negative feedback in relation to the work of TU Dublin Foundation. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- It is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
- We treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response;
- We treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person;
- We deal with it quickly and politely;
- We respond accordingly
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board.
If you have a complaint
If you do have a complaint about any aspect of TU Dublin Foundation’s work, you can contact Julie Stafford in writing or by telephone. Please note we can deal only with complaints in relation to TU Dublin Foundation and not the University.
In the first instance, your complaint will be dealt with by our Director (or other named office holder with sufficient seniority to address the complaint). Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
Write to: Anne-Marie Corry, TU Dublin Foundation, The Clocktower, Grangegorman, Dublin 7
T: +353 1 402 4139