Henderson Park Scholarships in
Property Economics, Quantity Surveying and Construction Economics
The aim of the Henderson Park Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to passionate and motivated students who will make their mark on the construction & property sector. Students interested in applying for the Henderson Park Scholarships will be asked to demonstrate their interest, passion and academic excellence in their field. The scholarship is open to 1st & 2nd year students in Quantity Surveying and Construction Economics (TU837) or Property Economics (TU836.) Those chosen are awarded a contract of support of €3,000 for each year left of their study.
Henderson Park were delighted to award in 2020 to Samuel Gavin (1st Year Quantity Surveying & Construction Economics) and Ben Tevlin (2nd year Property Economics), joining Ryan Sands (Year 3), and Shane Friel (Year 4).
Applications will reopen to new scholars in Autumn 2021.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Students interested in applying for the Henderson Park Scholarship will be asked to submit an application with a personal statement demonstrating why they should receive the Scholarship. Applications will be assessed under the following criteria:
- The impact that the scholarship would have on you
- Your interest and passion in Property Economics/Quantity Surveying
- Examples of problem solving skills and how you overcome obstacles
- Career goals and desire for impact
The Interview panel will consist of the following:
- Representative from Henderson Park
- Representative from the School of Engineering and Built Environment
- Representative from TU Dublin Foundation
The decision of the selection panel is final.