TU Dublin and Panelto Foods were delighted to celebrate the fourth successive year of the Panelto Foods Scholarships in Culinary Arts & Food Technology, and Mechanical & Design Engineering.
Panelto 2018 Scholars with Brian Guerin, General Manager Panelto and Martina Fitzpatrick, HR Manager, Panelto
Panelto Foods is a privately owned Irish company established in 2004 and also a valued partner of TU Dublin. The highly automated plant is based in Longford producing high-quality authentic sandwich breads for the UK and Irish market. We are happy to work closely with Panelto Foods who will award three scholarships across our Baking and Pastry Arts Management and Culinary programmes to the value of €3,000 each. They also award a further three scholarships to the value of €3,000 each to Engineering students in the School of Mechanical and Design Engineering.
As part of the Panelto Foods Scholarship, relevant students can complete a work placement and will have the opportunity to complete a summer internship with Panelto Foods.
Panelto Foods Scholarship recipients 2020:
Year 2 Students
Katie Reid – TU741 (DT418/2)
Umar Ahmed – TU701
Year 3 Students
Sylvia Regan – TU741 (DT418/3)
Michaela Welby – TU942 (DT407/3)
Cian Egenton – TU823
Sean McKenna – TU822 (formerly DT022)
Culinary Arts & Food Technology Scholarships
The Scholarships will reopen in late 2021 to 2nd and 3rd year students registered on the following programmes:
- BSc in Baking and Pastry Arts Management TU741 (Formerly DT418)
- BA in Culinary Arts TU942 (formerly DT407)
- BSc in Culinary Entrepreneurship TU943 (formerly DT416)
- BSc in Culinary Science TU944 (formerly DT405)
Mechanical & Design Engineering Scholarships
The Scholarships will reopen in late 2021 to students in the below courses:
- 2nd year students of TU701 (Previously DT003a) - Bachelor of Engineering Technology – BEng Tech Automation Engineering
- 3rd year students of TU822 (Previously DT022) - Bachelor of Engineering Honours – BE Mechanical Engineering
- 3rd year students of TU823 (Previously DT023) - Bachelor of Engineering Honours – BE Manufacturing and Design Engineering
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.