Requesting a Replacement Transcript

Requesting a Replacement Transcript

Transcripts, Exams, Parchments

To request a transcript of results, the form on the following link should be completed:

Information on replacement parchments is available

Please click here to find out how your award places in the National Framework of Qualifications.


Frequently Asked Question from Graduates Regarding New University Status and Name Change

Do I need to request a new parchment?

DIT, IT Blanchardstown and IT Tallaght qualifications remain as awarded so parchments will not need to be re-issued. In fact it is not uncommon for higher education institutions to merge and/or change names so employers and HR professionals are used to dealing with parchments from institutions with updated names.

How do I refer to my qualification on my CV?

On your CV you can refer to your qualification as:

DIT (now TU Dublin) IT Blanchardstown (now TU Dublin) IT Tallaght (now TU Dublin)

If you have a LinkedIn profile you may have noticed that the DIT, IT Blanchardstown and IT Tallaght LinkedIn pages have merged to create one new TU Dublin page and while the social media avatar on the profile has changed all qualifications remain as awarded.