Staff IT Services - Blanchardstown
As a TU Dublin Blanchardstown staff member you are entitled to the use of a wide range of services within TU Dublin Blanchardstown including email, Eduroam Wifi, Voicemail, data storage, and much more.
For information on how to login to all our TU Dublin online services and internal TU Blanchardstown academic/business applications
- All staff are provided with a @mytudublin.ie email address.
- Your username is [firstname.lastname]@mytudublin.ie.
- You can access your student email account by visiting www.office.com.
Need more help?
- Check out our useful user guide on using your TU Dublin staff email address
Keep forgetting your email password?
- If you register for Self-Service Password Reset by visiting www.tudublin.ie/password
- You’ll be able to reset or change your password 24/7.
- Registering couldn’t be easier just provide an alternative email address, mobile number or provide answers for a number of security questions and you’ll never be locked out of your email again.
For information on accessing/setting up VPN for use by TU Dublin Blanchardstown staff
If you have any questions or need help, please contact our IT Support Helpdesk using the details below.
- Telephone: 01 220 8081
- Email: ITSupport.Blanchardstown@TUDublin.ie
The helpdesk will continue to support staff and students in the coming year, below is the process that will be used to contact the help desk:
- Staff and students can contact the helpdesk via email ITSupport.Blanchardstown@TUDublin.ie
- Troubleshooting and Diagnosis will take place mostly by email.
- Remote tools will be used where applicable to resolve the issue.
- Some issues may require further investigation by a member of the Computer Services team onsite on the Blanchardstown Campus
- The Computer Services Helpdesk operates in Library at the following times
Monday to Friday 10.30 ->11.00 & 14.00 ->14.30
- If the issue cannot be resolved in a timely manner, the issue may be escalated to a 3rd party in the case of physical damage to a hardware device.
Computer Services Staff can only diagnose and provide support on devices that are owned and were purchased by the University