Blanchardstown Staff IT Services
As a TU Dublin Blanchardstown staff member you are entitled to the use of a wide range of services within TU Dublin Blanchardstown including email, Eduroam Wifi, Voicemail, data storage, and much more.
The helpdesk will continue to support staff and students in the coming year, below is the process that will be used to contact the help desk:
- Staff Member contacts the helpdesk via email ITSupport.Blanchardstown@TUDublin.ie
- Troubleshooting and Diagnosis take place over the phone
- Remote tools used where applicable to resolve the issue.
- Most Issues can be resolved in this way however some issue may require an appointment with a member of the service desk onsite on the Blanchardstown Campus
- Staff member will book an appointment at https://booked.itb.ie/
- The staff member will receive a booking confirmation email from Booking system to their staff email account
- Staff member attends their appointment on site in F Block reception in Blanchardstown Campus at their allocated time.
- Troubleshooting and Diagnosis will take place.
- Issue resolved
- If the issue cannot be resolved in a timely manner, the issue may be escalated to a local technical team or referral to a 3rd party in the case of physical damage to a hardware device.