City Centre Staff IT Services
As a TUDublin city centre staff member you are entitled to the use of a wide range of services within TUDublin city centre including email, Eduroam Wifi, teams and voicemail, classroom technology, data storage, training courses, technical support, and much more.
The helpdesk will continue to support staff and students in the coming year, Below is the process that wll be used to contact the help desk :
- Staff Member contacts the helpdesk via phone 01-2205123 or email email@example.com
- Ticket Logged in Helpdesk System and assigned Priority
- Troubleshooting and Diagnosis take place over the phone
- Remote tools used where applicable to resolve the issue.
- Most Issues can be resolved in this way however some issue may require an appointment with a member of the service desk onsite on the Aungier st Campus
- The service desk will book an appointment for the staff member
- The staff member will receive a booking confirmation email from the 0365 booking to their staff email account
- Staff member attends their appointment on site in Room G005 Aungier St Campus at their allocated time.
- Troubleshooting and Diagnosis will take place.
- Issue resolved
- If the issue cannot be resolved in a timely manner the issue may be escalated to a local technical team or referral to a 3rd party in the case of physical damage to a hardware device.