City Centre Student IT Services
As a student of TUDublin you are entitled to the use of a wide range of services including email, Wi-Fi, print services, software and much more.You also have access to various services provided by HEAnet such as Eduroam Wi-Fi access.
The helpdesk will continue to support staff and students in the coming year, Below is the process that wll be used to contact the help desk :
- Students contacts the helpdesk via phone 01-2205123 or email email@example.com
- Ticket Logged in Helpdesk System and assigned Priority
- Troubleshooting and Diagnosis take place over the phone
- Remote tools used where applicable to resolve the issue.
- Most Issues can be resolved in this way however some issue may require an appointment with a member of the service desk onsite on the Aungier st Campus
- The service desk will book an appointment for the student
- The studentwill receive a booking confirmation email from the 0365 booking to their student email account
- student attends their appointment on site in Room G005 Aungier St Campus at their allocated time.
- Troubleshooting and Diagnosis will take place.
- Issue resolved