These resources for students are designed for you - a student in TU Dublin - to help you to develop the knowledge and skills required to effectively engage with the Quality Assurance and Quality Enhancement processes of TU Dublin.
While the focus of many of these episodes is on the knowledge and skills required to be an effective class representative, all students will find the episodes of value.
Each of the 13 episodes is designed to be engaging and accessible for you, and will take you approximately 30 minutes to review. All episodes commence with an interactive video that will help you understand the theme for the episode.
You are invited to review these episodes and complete the related learning activities at your own pace. Should you wish to receive recognition for having completed these episodes and for having effectively engaged with TU Dublin's Quality Assurance and Quality Enhancement processes, you can apply for a Digital Badge.
We hope you enjoy these episodes. Remember, You are Our Student Voice.
- Episode 1. Being a Class Representative
- Episode 2. Understanding our University
- Episode 3. Understanding Quality Assurance and Quality Enhancement
- Episode 4. Understanding the Practices of Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Episode 5. Reflecting Upon My Experience
- Episode 6. Providing Constructive Feedback to Enhance the Student Learning Experience
- Episode 7. Communicating Effectively
- Episode 8. Providing a Voice for Others
- Episode 9. Participating Effectively in Meetings
- Episode 10. Building and Managing Professional Relationships
- Episode 11. Working Effectively with Others
- Episode 12. Participating Effectively in Programme and Module Design
- Episode 13. Participating Effectively in Quality Assurance Panels