Join us for a virtual conversation in a series titled Perspectives and Pathways in a time of Crisis, curated by the RIA Covid-19 Committee.
The theme of the event is Covid 19: Social Justice, and Rebuilding Ireland. We will air some of the opportunities arising from this pandemic for a more equitable and inclusive Ireland. It is a dialogue, so audience participation via chat is encouraged.
Date and Time: Wednesday, 15 July 2020, 4pm
- Colette Bennett – Research and Policy Analyst at Social Justice Ireland
- Sinéad Burke – Academic, Writer and Advocate
- Yvonne Galligan (chair) – Director Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion TU Dublin
- Salome Mbugua Henry – Commissioner of Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission
- Gerry MacRuairc – Professor of Education, NUI Galway
Chair: Yvonne Galligan (chair) – Director Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion TU Dublin
The event is free, and we will have sign language interpreters and closed captioning, sponsored by TU Dublin (the new Research Centre on Inclusive and Equitable Cultures).