Free Online course: Bridging the gap(s): advancing research excellence through gender equality
26 October 2021 | 10:00-16:30 cest
- Sensitise about the importance of establishing or supporting change agents in GE-orientated institutional change processes.
- Familiarise with the process of stakeholder engagement.
- Aquire the capacity to develop engagement strategies diversified per GE objectives.
Who is it for?
- Gender Equality Plan/GEP team members in HE and research organisations
- Gender Equality Officers and Gender focal points in HE and research organisations
- Gender Equality activists and promoters in HE and research organisations
- Equality Diversity and Inclusion/EDI staff in HE and research organisations
- HR officers in HE and research organisations
- As seats are not unlimited, priority will be given to candidates corresponding to the target groups (Please check out: 'Who is it for?' above) and those residing in the EU Member States and Associated countries. following your registration, an e-mail of confirmation of participation will be sent. Thank you for your understanding.
- We encourage you to register using your professional email, if any.
- Please be aware that all GE Academy trainings will be recorded for internal reasons. In case of publishing, only the trainer's input will be published. statements and contributions of participants will not be disclosed in published recordings/videos.