1st Dublin Disrupting Thinking Research Event
at Technological University Dublin
14-15 December 2020
Call for Papers
“Covid-19 Global Challenges - The Economic and Financial Dimensions”
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
The call for papers is now open
Research Contributions - Submission Deadline: 21st June 2020
Disrupting Thinking research event aims to distinguish from “traditional conferences” format. We seek to develop and nurture a network of researchers that think out of the box. The economic and financial field is in much need of disruptive critical thinking, and we endeavour to offer a forum that enables and encourages innovative and disruptive studies that challenge and bring new perspectives to the way that we engage with research in the economic and financial field through a social dimension.
Research contributions aiming to support and develop our understanding of our global economic and financial reality through an interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research approach are encouraged by practitioners and young and well-established researchers. Research ideas can be submitted for review of the scientific committee at CLEF.email@example.com
Posters, round tables and suggestions for interactive panels are very welcome from scholars and practitioners. This research event aims to bring together academics and practitioners that are willing to start a dialogue on international challenges that are affecting the global economy and its financial system. Virtual presentations will be part of our communication and dissemination approach and would be considered to accommodate cases where researchers are not able to join us in TU Dublin. We are working hard to ensure that this research event is all-inclusive to make sure that we foster face-to-face and virtual discussions.
Publication Opportunities: Papers presented at Disrupting Thinking 01 would be invited by our Senior Scientific committee for publication at special issues. Special issues would be edited by Prof. Bernadette ANDREOSSO-O’CALLAGHAN, Prof. Jacques JAUSSAUD, and Dr Lucía Morales.
- Economics, Management, and Financial Markets - Scopus CiteScore Tracker (March 2020): 5.40
- Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics - Scopus CiteScore Tracker (March 2020): 4.89
- TU Dublin research journal “Critical Letters in Economics and Finance (CLEF)”.
Research Contributions Guidelines:
- Proposed research paper with a title page and complete list of authors, affiliation details, and contact information.
- A brief outline of the research contribution, outlining the research paper structure and how it will contribute to developing new ways of thinking in the proposed area of study (Research idea outline limited to 300 to 500 words excluding reference list).
- The final paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including references, tables, figures, etc.)
Conference Dates: 14 – 15 December 2020
- Call for research contributions: 1st April 2020
- Deadline for research contributions (brief outline): 21st June 2020
- Notification of acceptance: 5th July 2020
- Deadline for paper submission: 15th November 2020
- Authors registration deadline: 5th November 2020
- Papers should be submitted through the conference website.
- Conference Registration Fees:
- Students: €150
- Standard: €250
Dr Lucía Morales, Technological University Dublin (TU Dublin) Ireland
If you have any questions, please send them to the Conference Chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org