On Thursday, 24 February at 10:30am, TU Dublin will showcase an amazing group of 15 innovative startup founders who are graduating as entrepreneurs with fledging Irish businesses.
The event, hosted by Colm Ó Maolmhuire, will feature a welcome address by Professor David FitzPatrick, President, TU Dublin, and a showcase of the graduating companies.
Speaking in advance of the event, Enterprise Manager Colm O'Maolmhuire, said, "Since last September, we have been honoured to work with these 15 founders, who have all shown the commitment needed to turn their idea from a dream into a reality. They have made the decision to start their ventures with us in TU Dublin, and we are delighted to be among their early support team through the Enterprise Ireland New Frontiers programme. Now we wish them every future success as they continue on their startup journey."
Graduating participants and companies include:
- Michael Berry with Elk Electronics
- David Cavanagh with B[r]undle
- Ciara Close with TechnoBabble
- Heidi Davis with identifyHer
- Patrick Downey with PMP Technologies
- Michael Guerin with Imvizar
- Fiona Holmes with Dream Tree Creations
- Liam Lysaght with FiltraCycle
- Vinod Malik with Zonitas
- Cormac Noonan with Wolf Academy
- Lauren O'Reilly with ProMotion Intelligence
- Donal Quinn with ENSO Initiatives
- John Roche with Mote
- Gordon Rudman with Catalysta Software
- Liz Woods with Essence 52