TU Dublin has embarked on a significant Organisation Design Strategy and Implementation Project to identify the capabilities required to achieve the goals and commitments set out in our Strategic Intent 2030.
Phase I of this project has clarified the future shape of the University, including the structure of the University Executive Team (UET). In addition to the President, Registrar and Chief Operations Officer, the members of the UET will include five Faculty Deans, each of whom will also have specific pan-university responsibility; and four Vice-Presidents with responsibility respectively for Research & Innovation and each of the key themes of our Strategic Plan - People, Planet & Partnership.
These significant roles have been advertised and applications invited. The closing date is Friday 15th January 2021, 5pm. Full details about these posts are available here.
- Faculty Dean, Engineering & Built Environment
- Faculty Dean, Science
- Faculty Dean, Business
- Faculty Dean, Arts & Humanities
- Faculty Dean, Digital & Data
- Vice President, Research & Innovation
- Vice President, Partnerships
- Vice President, Organisation Change & Culture
- Vice President, Sustainability
To submit an application please go to www.tudublin.ie/vacancies.