In response to the rapidly changing COVID-19 numbers, TU Dubin has made the following decisions regarding Semester 1 assessments that were scheduled to take place next week.
- All written face-to-face examinations scheduled for the Semester 1 assessment period will either be delivered online (through an online examination or remote assessment) or rescheduled.
- Remote examinations already scheduled to take place in January will take place as expected.
- Practical (particularly one-to-one) assessments will take place as scheduled, with the appropriate risk assessments in place. Please note that your School / Department will confirm and clarify details of this directly to you.
- Schools will review planned face-to-face examinations during the w/c 3rd January to assess what examinations can be held remotely within the January assessment period. Details of this will be communicated to you by your School /Department in due course.
- Any remaining, required, face-to-face examinations will be held in March 2022, i.e. during Semester 2 Reading Week.