The School of Hospitality Management & Tourism at TU Dublin is now seeking applications for subsidised evening and online modular learning in Hospitality Management Studies (NFQ Level 6 & 7) and Management Development CPD’s (NFQ Level 9).
Offered in association with the Human Capital Initiative (Pillar III) and the Tourism and Hospitality Careers Oversight Group (COG), these flexible online learning opportunities provide those currently working in the Hospitality and Tourism sectors a chance to gain a qualification or gain professional CPD credits that are designed to sync with their work schedule. Each module fee is just €150, and ECTS credit information can be found here.
NFQ LEVEL 6 and 7
Progression Option 1: Higher Certificate in Hospitality Management Studies (120 ECTS part-time over 3 or 4 years)
Progression Option 2: BA Degree Hospitality Management Studies (180 ECTS part-time over 4 or 5 years)
Modules offered (2021)
- Communications and Customer Service Management (12 weeks - 5 ECTS)
- Human Resource Management for Hospitality (12 weeks -5 ECTS)
- Financial Accounting (12 weeks - 5 ECTS)
- Digital 1 Fundamentals (12 weeks - 5 ECTS)
- Industry Operations – Prof. Development (24 weeks - 20 ECTS)
Download the level 6 & 7 brochure here.
NFQ LEVEL 9
Level 9 CPD Module Options
- Digital Entrepreneurship (4 weeks - 5 ECTS)
- Digital Marketing (4 weeks - 5 ECTS)
- Global Citizenship in the Workplace (4 weeks - 5 ECTS)
Download the level 9 brochure here.
For further information, please email: HTSLEcommunications.city@TUDublin.ie
The closing date for applications is 25th August 2021.