Now is your chance to support the TU Dublin Christmas Appeal through our donations page and through our exciting RAFFLE!
- Do you want to make a difference this Christmas?
- Do you want the chance to win our Christmas Appeal Raffle?
- With over 20 brilliant prizes for just €2!
- All proceeds will go to our partner charities; Jigsaw, Pieta House and The Society of Saint Vincent de Paul.*
- 43 Ultra HD Smart TV
- Nintendo Switch Neon with Just Dance 2022 and Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle
- Airpods (3rd Gen)
- One4All voucher
- Bóbós Vouchers - €80, €40, €20x4
- Awesome Walls 4 person Climbing Taster Session
- Tropical Popical Voucher
- Grafton Barbers Traditional Shampoo Cut & Blow-Dry
- Insomnia - Seven Coffee Vouchers
- Teelings Distillery Guided Tour and Whiskey Tasting
- Butlers Chocolates 500g Presentation Box
You can buy the tickets here with 1 ticket for €2 or 10 tickets for €15, 20 for €30.
Raffle sales close Wednesday, 15 December at 10am.
We want to do all we can to make it as successful as possible this year, and with our University's impressive Christmas Appeal track record, we have every confidence that it will be a great campaign for our partner charities. So let's reach for our target together!
How else can support the Christmas Appeal 2021
- Get your Christmas Appeal Raffle tickets here with 1 ticket for €2 or 10 tickets for €10, 20 for €30. - https://www.idonate.ie/raffle/tudublinappeal
You can support by letting your friends and family know about the raffle too - anyone can buy a ticket!
- Raffle ticket sales will close on Wednesday 15th December at 10am, and the online raffle will take place that same day.
- If you would like to donate without taking part in the raffle, you can do so here, with full proceeds going to our three charity partners - www.idonate.ie/tudublinchristmasappeal
- Donate to the Saint Vincent de Paul Virtual Giving Tree here: https://www.svp.ie/appeal-2021/virtual-gifts.aspx
Highlighting one charity partner here, we asked our students why they voted for Jigsaw:
"Jigsaw are a youth mental health charity. We think, especially after the pandemic, they need all of the help they can get to continue their service to young people. The past year and a bit has shown us how fragile our minds can be and we think this charity is really helpful with understanding and coping with mental health and should definitely be supported." - Lorcan Byrne, TU Dublin Comedy Society
"During the pandemic, it's become clearer than ever how important youth mental health is. With the potential for another winter season of restrictions still in the air, we believe it's crucial to support the efforts of charities like Jigsaw in providing mental health aid to young people." - Liam McCafferty, TU Dublin Photo Society
*Every year, our TU Dublin students vote to support charities they are passionate about through the TU Dublin Christmas Appeal and this year; they selected Jigsaw, Pieta House and The Society of Saint Vincent de Paul.