Do you want to make a difference this Christmas?
TU Dublin Societies & Student Volunteering are inviting you to support this year's Christmas Appeal.
We want to do all we can to make it as successful as possible this year, and with our University's impressive track record, we have every confidence that it will be a great campaign for our partner charities, and we should have a laugh too!
This year, students have voted to support three great charities; Jigsaw, Pieta House and The Society of Saint Vincent de Paul (the latter we support each year).
How you can support the Christmas Appeal 2021:
- Donate here - www.idonate.ie/tudublinchristmasappeal
- Student & Staff-run online fundraising events are a great way to support our charities; complete this form to register your event: https://forms.office.com/r/8bfSxA4WWA
- Volunteer to join the TU Dublin Christmas Appeal team; email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- The Christmas Appeal Raffle; secure prizes, sell and buy tickets!: https://www.idonate.ie/raffle/tudublinappeal
- Donate the SVP Virtual Giving Tree here: https://www.svp.ie/appeal-2021/virtual-gifts.aspx
We recognise there are barriers to your activity. Yet, many of you are still motivated and ready to make it a great Christmas Appeal, so we cannot thank you enough and look forward to promoting your fundraiser events and seeing those donations and raffle ticket sales come through.
We will run a Christmas Appeal 2021 Workshop for staff & students on Monday, 29 November at 12pm to answer your questions and officially launch the Appeal: Click here to join the meeting and read our FAQs here.
We can make a difference this Christmas!!
There are three fundraising page links to promote online this year:
We wish to thank all student societies, committees and members, student volunteers and TU Dublin Staff that are hosting online fundraising events in support of the Christmas appeal this year. We will be encouraging all students and staff to support you in your efforts.