Technology Transfer Office
The Technology Transfer Office (TTO) engages with industry to maximise the economic impact of on campus research and innovation.
Services We Offer
- Advise on the commercialisation sections of research proposals
- Investigate the commercial potential of research and inventions
- Define the best patenting strategy
- Identify possible applications, markets and potential licensees
- Prepare non-confidential marketing materials and place them online and in print media
- Identify the key contacts in potential licensing companies and engage them
- Negotiate licenses and prepare contracts for signature
- Engage business partners to develop business opportunities.
Contact the TTO Office
Jack McDonnell, Industry Liaison Manager
Tel: +353 1 220 7187