The Dublin School of Architecture holds regular events to engage with stakeholders. These include our annual CAO Open Day which normally takes place in the Linenhall building and provides an opportunity for CAO applicants to get a feel for the school. Details of the various events are listed below.
Open Day - Saturday 12 March 2022
Satuday 12 March saw a welcome return of our annual Architecture Open Day for CAO applicants on the Linenhall campus.
This year's Open Day comprised three sessions on site, and a further parallel MS Teams online session for those who did not wish to attend in person.
The online session includes a live broadcast of a series of videos in which students, staff and graudates shared insights into their experience in the TU Dublin School of Architecture.
You may wish to view the following webpages on the Dublin School of Architecture website:
On site sessions
The on-site sessions comprised three experiences:
- Lecture presentation and Q&A on admissions processes, including details information on the TU832 Architecture suitability test, portfolio and interview process. (45 minutes)
- Visit an architectural studio and meet some first years to talk about their experiences as an applicant and student. (30 minutes)
- Experience studio learning in a fun group project with some of our lecturing staff. (30 minutes)
The online session was open to all participants and comrpised the following:
- Lecture presentation as above
- Online Q&A using chat
- Live broadcast of videos including students, graduates, and lecturing staff.