Erasmus+ is the EU program to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe.
At the TU Dublin School of Creative Arts we want to further promote the internationalisation of our programmes through the continued outgoing mobility of our students and our teaching staff.
Students at the TU Dublin School of Creative Arts can apply to study with our highly regarded partner European universities and art schools.
In addition, we also have some independent International partnerships outside of Europe that you may want to consider.
Many of our students have gone on to benefit from successful mobility and exchange with our host institutions in the past.
Likewise, we continue to welcome incoming mobility students from our institutional partners.
With the exception of Interior Design all of our programmes exchange in Semester 1.
Applications are made online through the TU Dublin, Erasmus and Exchange Section - International Office during the previous academic year prior to placement.
Current institutional partners are listed below.
1. Academy of Fine Arts & Design, Bratislava, Slovakia
2. Ensamma,School of Art & Design,Paris, France
3. L’Ecole de Design Nantes Atlantique, Nantes, France
4. Fonty’s University of Applied Sciences, Tilburg, Netherlands
5. Fachhochschule fur Gestaltung Schwabisch Gmund, Germany
6. Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, Valencia, Spain
7. Ecuela De Arte Y Superior de Diseño de Valencia (EASD), Valencia, Spain
8. Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, School of Visual Arts, Thermi, Greece
9. École Européenne Supérieure d'Art de Bretagne (EESAB), Site Rennes, France
10. École Européenne Supérieure d'Art de Bretagne (EESAB), Site Lorient, France
11. Birmingham City University, Birmingham Institute of Creative Arts, Birmingham, UK
12. Karel de Grote, St Lucas University College of Art & Design, Antwerp, Belgium
13. Universidade de Lisboa, Faculdade de Belas-Artes, Lisbon, Portugal
14. Escuela de Arte San Telmo, Malaga, Spain
15. Ecole Cantonale d’Art du Valais (ECAV), Switzerland
16. Art Academy of Latvia, Riga, Latvia
17. UAL, Central Saint Martins, London, UK
18. Faculdade de Design Technologia e Comunicacao, Universidade Europeia (O IADE), Lisbon, Portugal
19. Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada
20. San Francisco State University, San Francisco, USA
21.Columbia College, Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
For additional information about grants, deadlines for application, etc
see link below.