Attention all TU Dublin City Centre students, Brightspace is your new virtual learning environment!
As teaching begins, many of your lecturers will make learning content, assignments and much more available to you online via Brightspace. Your lecturer will decide when to make your module available to you in Brightspace. This will usually happen in the first weeks of teaching.
To access specific Brightspace modules, you will need to self-enrol using the Discover tool. During class, your lecturers will give you the details you need for this (the module code, the module name and the lecturer's name).
How to log in to Brightspace
- Log into Brightspace here.
- Username: Your student number
- Password: Your standard TU Dublin password
- Login problems? Contact IT Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to self-enrol on your Brightspace modules
- Get the module code & name from your lecturer (this will usually be given to you during class)
- Watch the video: "How to Self-Enrol on your Brightspace Modules"
- Log into Brightspace & self-enrol on your module
- Can't find your module? Check with your lecturer if it has been made available for self-enrolment
Because Brightspace is new and we're very excited about its potential, we will be running some competitions over the next couple of weeks. Keep an eye on the student login page for more details!