Lee Hotels, a family-owned Irish company with two 4* Star Hotels in Ireland, and TU Dublin are delighted to announce the Lee Hotel Scholarships for Hospitality Management.
The Lee Hotels Scholarship is open to 2nd-year students of DT408 BA Hospitality Management Level 7. A Scholarship of €3,000 will be awarded to two successful students.
Internship & Work Placement
As part of the Scholarship, the successful students will have the opportunity to complete their 2nd-year internship with Lee Hotels, one in Dublin and one in Sligo. All applicants will be encouraged to consider undertaking a work placement.
- To apply, please complete the application form and personal statement
- Submissions should be made by email only to email@example.com and must be in a Microsoft word document format. Please ensure you receive acknowledgement of your application email.
- Closing date for candidates is Monday 30th
- Applications received after this time will not be accepted
- Candidates selected will be invited for an interview in October.
A panel will shortlist students based on a number of criteria which includes, but is not limited to; availability, interest and suitability for placement in Sligo or Dublin and details outlined in the personal statement submission.
The interview panel will include representatives from Lee Hotel Group, the School of Hospitality Management and from TU Dublin Foundation.
For further information and application forms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org