The Learning, Teaching & Technology Centre (LTTC) will host a six-week series of 'breakfast seminars' on higher education policy at the University's Grangegorman campus Rathdown House each Tuesday from 9.30 to 11:00 am between 21 January and 25 February 2020.
The series will cover a range of topics including national HE strategy, the strategic development of the technological university, student-centred quality enhancement, industry engagement, the quality assurance of blended learning, and the establishment of QQI’s national academic integrity network.
Featured guest speakers will include:
- Mr Tim Conlon, Head of Policy & Strategic Planning, HEA
- Dr Mary Meaney, Vice President, TU Dublin
- Professor Brian Bowe, Head of Academic Affairs, TU Dublin
- Dr Terry Maguire, Director of the National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning
- Claire McGee, Head of Education & Innovation Policy, IBEC
- Dr Deirdre Stritch, Manager QA Approval & Monitoring, QQI
- Dr Frances Boylan, Head of eLearning & Development, TU Dublin
If you are interested in enrolling on the Postgraduate CPD Higher Education Policy Module being run in conjunction with the workshops, please see our PG CPD page and register via our online form. Please note, registering for the Module automatically registers you for the seminar series.