Congratulations, we are delighted that you have chosen to study with us at Technological University Dublin (TU Dublin).
We know that this is both an exciting and apprehensive time and, we would like to reassure you that the TU Dublin Access Service is committed to making your transition to university a positive one.
You will be supported by the Access Service Team throughout your undergraduate studies in TU Dublin.
Post-entry supports include:
- Advocacy between you and your tutors and course director
- Signposting and referral to internal and external support agencies
- Study skill supports and signposting
- Welfare and budgeting information
- Social events
We strongly encourage you to reach out to Pauline and Mark your Support Officers and indeed your Tutors, Schools & other services in TU Dublin for support and guidance, we are all here to help you achieve your best in TU Dublin.
Our Student Support Officers meet with Access first years four times a year.
Small group meetings are held in October/November and again in February/March and large group meetings in November/December and March/ April.
Small Group Meetings provides an opportunity for you to meet your peers and for us to check in and make sure you are settling into your programme, discuss valuable study skills like goal setting, time management and seeking support when needed.
Small Group Meetings
- You MUST book into one 45-minute meeting each semester with a Student Support Officer.
- Details of the meetings and how to book them will be sent by email a week in advance and also advertised on this page.
- DO NOT skip a lecture to attend a meeting.