Student Residence Accommodation is specifically designed for students and is the only type of long-term housing you can arrange before you start your studies. For international students, this means you can have your accommodation sorted before you land in Ireland, saving you the hassle of searching for a place once you're here.
Most student residences around Dublin are modern, recently built, and come with plenty of amenities. You'll find some within walking distance to the university, while others are easily accessible by public transport.
Things to Consider
- You can book from abroad, making your move smoother.
- It saves you time as you won't have to look for housing in Dublin.
- It's a secure living situation.
- The buildings are modern and come with great facilities.
- There's a social atmosphere with other students.
- Maintenance issues are taken care of on-site.
- You often have to commit to staying for the whole academic year.
- Spaces can fill up fast.
- It might be more costly than other options.
- House rules might not fit your lifestyle.
- You don't get to pick your roommates.
- It can be hard to get out of the contract once you've signed up.
Student Residence Accommodation Resources
Dublin boasts a wide variety of student residence accommodations. To assist you in your search, we've compiled a list of useful information below.
Please be aware that TU Dublin is not partnered with any of the accommodation providers listed. We have not inspected or endorsed any of these options. The details provided are for informational purposes only.
Alternative student accommodation is advertised on the TU Dublin StudentPad.