Welcome to the Irish Office in TU Dublin
Oifig na Gaeilge TU Dublin is the office which is responsible for ensuring the development of the use, the visibility, Irish language training and the status of the Irish language amongst the students and staff of Technological University Dublin. These objectives are pursued through various projects which include:
- the organisation of Irish language classes and training,
- the management of scholarships for staff and students to attend courses in the Gaeltacht and the management of the BÚA student scholarships,
- the organisation of cultural and social events promoting the use of Irish,
- the provision of a translation service and
- the overseeing and monotoring of the Institute's obligations with regard to the Official Languages Act.
Please click here to avail of the Irish language version of this website.