International Students Fees
Find out more about TU Dublin International Student Fees:
- TU Dublin International Students Undergraduate Fees 2021-22
- TU Dublin International Student Postgrad Fees 2021-22
Fee Categories and Assessment
While you may be a non-EU applicant, you could be entitled to EU fees. To determine if you meet the criteria for EU or the free fee scheme, please get in touch with our International Office.
To qualify for the EU Rate of Fees, you must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- You are ordinarily resident in the EU and have received full-time post primary education in the EU for 3 of the 5 years immediately preceding admission OR
- You are ordinarily resident in the EU and have worked full-time in the EU for 3 of the 5 years immediately preceding admission OR
- You hold a passport from an EU state and have received full-time education in the EU for 3 of the 5 years immediately preceding admission.
Note: The period that Non-EU students are resident in Ireland on Study Visas does not contribute towards the residency requirement in relation to fee assessment at TU Dublin.