Dissertations and Theses
A selection of TU Dublin dissertations and theses are available in the city centre libraries.
Undergraduate dissertations and final year projects are held in the library in hardocpy format. They are available online for some courses.
Taught postgraduate dissertations are available to use in the library and online.
Research theses are also available in print and online formats.
Lists of hardcopy dissertations and access to eDissertations are available via the Library Catalogue.
- From the drop-down search menu choose Subject Search.
- Input your program code e.g. TU856 or your program title e.g. BSc Computer Science.
- Select the eDissertations option to view and open the pdf files (where available)
- Select Dissertations to see the hardcopy listing and library location (where available)
- Sort the list by Reverse Year to view the newer titles.
- To access eDissertations off-campus you will need a your student or staff number and your Library PIN
Hardcopy dissertations are for Library Use only and may not be borrowed.
Note: from 2021 onwards dissertations and final year projects will only be available as eDissertations.
Research theses are generally available on Arrow@TUDublin. Arrow is the institutional repository for the university and is where researchers make a version of their research theses and published articles or book chapters freely available.
View the research theses collection for MPhil and PhD degrees.
A selection of research theses in hardcopy is also available for use in the library. View this listing.
Hardcopy research theses are for use in the library only.
Open Access Theses and Dissertations (OATD) provides online access to graduate theses and dissertations from over 1100 colleges, universities, and research institutions from around the world.
Networked Digital Library of Theses & Dissertations (NDLTD) provides access to global dissertations and theses.
EThOS is the UK’s national thesis service which provides a national aggregated record of all doctoral theses awarded by UK Higher Education institutions