Key areas of research expertise and specialisation are in high-resolution photosensitive materials development, holographic recording techniques, and applications and holographic devices and sensors.
Current Research Areas:
- Functionalised optical structures for application in sensing, security and micro-actuators- Prof. Izabela Naydenova (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Holography for Diffractive Optical Elements- Dr Suzanne Martin (email@example.com)
- Calibration and Quality Assurance of Medical Technologies- Dr Dervil Cody. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Holography for Wavefront Sensing & Vision - Dr Kevin Murphy (email@example.com)
- Development of Photopolymerisible glass for novel applications- Dr Tatsiana Mikulchyk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Interferometry and Computational Imaging- Prof. Vincent Toal (email@example.com)