TU Dublin Hothouse is the award-winning Knowledge Transfer and Incubation Centre (Greenway Hub) located on the Grangegorman Campus in TU Dublin. Our incubator clients include TU Dublin Spinouts; Kastus®, Micron Agritech and Ocumetra and are responsible for the commercialisation of intellectual property arising from University research.
We are the hub of innovation and technology transfer activities and a range of technologies available to industry across Life Sciences, Food, ICT, Software, Industrial Technology, Manufacturing and Clean Technologies. Our team works with students, lecturers and research teams across TU Dublin as well as with entrepreneurs, industry leaders and investors. Since the formation of the Knowledge Transfer Office in 2007, TU Dublin has:
- 35 Patents Granted
- 136 Patent Applications filed
- 578 Invention Disclosures
- 226 License Agreements
- 44 TU Dublin Spinouts
- €200M+ in revenue
- €230M+ Equity Investment
- Collaborated with over 550 industry projects
The mission of TU Dublin Hothouse is to:
- Maximise the commercialisation of new technologies developed by the growing community of TU Dublin researchers.
- Partner with industry on research collaboration, research consultancy and contract research.
- Support the launch of knowledge-intensive startups with the potential to generate significant economic benefits for Ireland through our startup support programmes and the TU Dublin Hothouse Incubator.
At TU Dublin Hothouse we assist:
- Entrepreneurs to start and grow businesses.
- Industry partners to find new technologies, research partners, and funding.
- Investors to find high-potential opportunities.
- TU Dublin staff and students to commercialise their intellectual property (IP).
Whichever category you belong to, TU Dublin Hothouse can provide you with unparalleled expertise, skills and resources to help you achieve your goals.