***Applications now closed***
Explore the venture creation process
- Develop your entrepreneurial idea in 6 sessions
- Gain an Accredited CPD qualification in Entrepreneurship
- Applications close 31 January 2022
Have you got an entrepreneurial idea but need help with the next steps? Then register for the GROWTHhub Venture Validate programme.
What is Venture Validate?
Venture Validate is TU Dublin GROWTHhub's student entrepreneurial idea validation programme, open to all students. The programme will run over 6 sessions from February to April 2022, and will provide you with an opportunity to test, develop and validate your entrepreneurial ideas using the latest online tools and with the guidance of tutors, and entrepreneurs.
- A programme consisting of 6 workshops of 2.5 hours each
- Access to SimVenture Validate online
- An opportunity to pitch your idea to a panel of experts and entrepreneurs
- A TU Dublin accredited CPD Qualification
- Access to further support in developing your new venture
Who can apply?
- We are looking for students with all kinds of entrepreneurial ideas, from new business ventures, social entrepreneurs, green entrepreneurs, cultural entrepreneurs, and more.
- All TU Dublin students (from apprenticeship to PhD, full-time and part-time) can apply for the Venture Validate programme.
- You can apply as individuals or as a team (teams can include participants from outside TU Dublin but at least half of the members must be TU Dublin students).
- If you think you might have an idea but aren't sure if it's suitable for Venture Validate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you decide if the programme is right for you.
Dates and details
Workshops will run from 5pm to 7.30pm on the following Mondays:
- Building a team - 07 February 2022
- Identifying opportunities - 21 February 2022
- Building the business model - 28 February 2022
- Testing the idea - 21 March 2022
- Assembling a Portfolio & Pitch - 28 March 2022
- Pitch Session & Conclusion - 04 April 2022
How to apply
Apply today completing this application. Limited places available, applicants will be subject to a competitive evaluation process. Closing date for applications is 31 January 2022.