How to Apply
- A primary degree from a recognised university in any discipline or an equivalent professional qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant post-graduate work experience including at least 3 years in a managerial or professional capacity.
- Candidates who do not have a primary degree or equivalent professional qualification may be required to submit a minimum GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) score of 500. For information on applying without a primary degree please email mba@TUDublin.ie.
- At least one written reference attesting to the ability of the candidate to undertake the programme.
- All applicants are required to attend an interview with the MBA Programme Manager and/or Academic Director.
- A minimum of 7.0 on IELTS for those of whom English is not their first language.
- Non-EU applicants must have documentary proof of Irish residency or an Irish work permit to be eligible to apply (it is the responsibility of the applicant to maintain such eligibility across the lifestyle of the programme).
Who should apply?
- Participants from diverse backgrounds with the aim of developing their management and leadership capabilities.
- Applicants from all sectors and backgrounds are welcome – you do not need a business degree to apply.
- With practical on the job experience and an average age of 38 years, participants bring a wealth of experience to the programme. We welcome applications from candidates with a minimum of five years’ post-graduation experience.
- We seek individuals who want to develop their professional practice and make a positive impact on their industry and society.
How to Apply:
The first step is to complete an online application form which you will find on this page.
You will simply need to create a username and password and fill in the application form. The form can be saved and submitted at a later date.
You must upload the following:
- Your CV
- A scanned copy of your final degree transcript · One written reference (please email email@example.com for template)
- IELTS results (if applicable)
- Documentary proof of Irish residency or an Irish work permit (if applicable)
- An application fee of €50 applies
If at the time of application, you are awaiting academic transcripts or a reference, these can be emailed to mba@TUDublin.ie at a later stage.
When is the application deadline?