NQL Level 7 or equivalent in Accounting qualification.
This programme aims provide a comprehensive and detailed level of knowledge and skills in a range of business areas. Maximum exemptions from Professional Accountancy and Taxation bodies may be obtained by the graduates of this programme should they wish to pursue a professional qualification
On successful completion of the FOUR year degree programme, the graduate will be well equipped to choose from a number of career options. Potential employers range from professional accountancy practices, industry, financial services and the public service in both a national and international setting.
This course will provide the graduate with:
- specialised knowledge in advanced financial reporting, audit practice, business strategy and tax compliance.
- a strategic view of the finance function integrating strategic management.
- an in-depth appreciation of the regulatory environment.
- advanced practical application skills in information systems.
3 Evenings per week PT over 2 semesters
- Applications are now closed
For queries on the application process please contact: Lifelonglearning.email@example.com
Or call the Lifelong Learning Team on: 01-404 2101
Graduates pursuing accounting or taxation careers are granted the MAXIMUM PROFESSIONAL BODY EXEMPTIONS AVAILABLE TO ANY UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME Professional bodies include: ACCA; CPA; CIMA; IIPA; ICSA; and ITI.