Programme Title: Bachelor of Business in Management
Under 23 applicants must have ordinary level Grade 06 or better in five subjects. The subject list must include either English or Irish. Ordinary level Mathematics Grade 06 or better is also a requirement to apply for year one of this course. If a Mature student (over 23 years on 1 January 2019) you may be exempted from this requirement and are eligible to apply. All applicants must have competence in spoken and written English. NFQ Level 6 in Management is a requirement for advanced entry into Year 3.
This three-year programme add-on provides a wide range of career and professional development opportunities for persons employed in management positions in industry. The programme seeks to develop their business management skills. Participants typically come from a cross-section of business, including transport logistics, ICT, healthcare, the food and drinks industries, pharmaceuticals, security, services and construction-related sectors.
This three-year programme provides a wide range of career and professional development opportunities for persons employed in management positions in industry. The programme seeks to develop their business management skills.
- Financial Accounting 1 Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Information Systems
- Learning to Learn
- Principles of Management 1 Principles of Law
- Business Environment
- Financial Accounting 2
- Business Information Systems
- Cross Cultural Management
- Principles of Management 2
- Problem Solving for Business
- EU Studies
- Management Accounting 1 Database Systems Business Simulation
- Economics for Business
- Personal Finance
- Management Accounting 2
- Business Process & Information Systems
- Managing Digital Business
- Business Law
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management 1
- Digital Marketing Concepts
- Professional Communications & Work Preparation
- Enterprise Development
- Market Research
- Services Management
- Sales & CRM
- Work Shadowing
- Personal Portfolio
- Ops & Quality Management
- Company & Partnership Law
3 Evenings per week PT over 2 semesters per year.
- This course is now closed for applications for September 2021
For queries on the application process please contact: email@example.com
Or call the Lifelong Learning Team on: 01 220 7432
Students' can choose to progress their studies at TU Dublin Tallaght at honours degree level in Business Management.