Course Title: Certificate in Applied Digital Marketing (Minor Award)
Under 23 applicants must have ordinary level Grade 06 or better in five subjects. The subject list must include either English or Irish. Ordinary level Mathematics Grade 06 or better is also a requirement to apply for year one of this course.
A mature student must be over 23 years on 1st January of year of application. All applicants must have competence in spoken and written English.
Newest digital qualification offering up-to-the minute knowledge and skills to bring into any enterprise or organisation.
Industry practitioners delivering key modules bringing topical industry insights.
Shorter version of BA in Digital Marketing at TU Dublin Tallaght. Option to complete full BA degree later using these credits.
Responds to current skills needs of Dublin and global tech sector.
Close links with technology hubs and Digital Docklands.
Developing core Marketing and Applied Digital Skills.
Hybrid of digital/IT skills with international marketing and communications.
Social Media. Data Analytics. IT. Design. Business.
International core pillar throughout course.
- Social Media
- Content Creators and Designers
- Community Managers
- Digital Marketers
- Advertising and Communications
- Applied Global Digital Marketing
- Data Analytics and Visualisation
- Graphic Design
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Information Technologies, Applications and Social Media (Elective)
- International Marketing Applications (Elective)
- Introduction to Marketing Theory
- Project Management (Elective)
- The Marketing Communications Industry (Elective)
- Business Information Technology and Introduction to Data Analysis (Elective)
- Applied Industry Project / Placement
- Marketing Technology Landscape
- Social Media Marketing and Global PR
- Web/App Design & Optimisation
Winter Semester (September – December): Two evenings per week, and a third evening every second week (one of these evenings may be online/blended, in addition to other online/blended content).
Spring Semester: (January – May): One evening every week, a second evening every second week, with the rest of the content online/blended.