Applicants must either work currently in a people management situation or have regular access to an organisation to undertake work-based assignments to successfully complete the programme.
- On this basis a short copy of a current CV should accompany your application.
There are no formal educational requirements; however, it is essential that all candidates have competence in spoken and written English.
This qualification is aimed at those:
- New to HR or those aspiring to a career in the area
- Working in HR in support roles who wish to further their career with a professional qualification
- Line manager, supervisor or team leader roles who wish to develop their knowledge and skills
The Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) is the lead professional body in the advancement of human resource management practice.
Acquiring the CIPD Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice qualification is therefore a fundamental step in the recognition and emergence of your career in Human Resource Management.
Students will be assigned a personal tutor to provide advice and support throughout the programme; will have access to a dedicated web-based site; & will have available core texts, reference materials and comprehensive notes to support their studies.
- Effective Human Resource Practitioner
- Understanding Organisations & the Role of Human Resources
- Resourcing Talent
- Human Resource Information Systems
- Managing Employee Relations
- Performance & Reward Management
1 Evening per week over 2 semesters per year & 2 Saturday Workshops
- Applications are now closed
For queries on the application process please contact:
Or call the Lifelong Learning Team on:
Students can also choose to progress onto the Diploma in Human Resources (CIPD) at TU Dublin Tallaght .