The Central Applications Office (CAO) processes applications from EU applicants for undergraduate courses in Irish Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). Decisions on admissions to undergraduate courses are made by the HEIs who instruct CAO to make offers to successful candidates. You can find more detailed information, including CAOs Timetable of Events, on www.cao.ie.
For further information on how to apply please select the option that matches your circumstances below:
1st Year Applications:
- A-Level / GCSE Applicants
- DARE - Disability Access Route to Education Scheme
- Deferrals (from CAO offer only)
- Entry / Eligibility Requirements
- EU Applicants
- HEAR - Higher Education Access Route Scheme
- Leaving Certificate Applicants
- Mature Student Applicants
- QQI Level 5/6 Award Holders
A Second Chance
2nd/3rd/4th Year Applications
Check out our new CAO Hub - a dynamic and digital prospectus!