I-Cubed now open for applications for 2020 Student Enterprise and Incubation Programme
What is I-Cubed?
I-Cubed is the student entrepreneurship and incubation programme run during the summer month’s facilitated and delivered by TU Dublin Hothouse. Established in 2016, I-Cubed has grown from the initial four company participants up to ten teams for 2020. The programme is located in the Greenway Hub on the TU Dublin Grangegorman Campus and is kindly sponsored and supported by TU Dublin Hothouse.
I-Cubed encourages students in exploring their potential business / product ideas and bringing them to fruition. I-Cubed is dedicated to expanding the enterprise skills and entrepreneurial mind-set of TU Dublin students. We offer support to student entrepreneurs at any stage of development and from any college or school in TU Dublin. We are dedicated in turning student ideas into a reality; just ask our previous participants.
Why Should I Apply?
- Each team will receive Capital Investment of between €4,000 and €5,000 to be paid throughout the programme.
- Marketing and PR services including media and digital training valued at over €10,000 respectively.
- Receive Limited Edition Welcome Packs valued at €100 per person.
- Access to Purpose built Training Rooms and Speciality Spaces.
- Allocated Free Incubation and Office Space.
- Specialised training from national and international mentors and guest companies.
- Opportunity to pitch in front of potential investors and future funders.
- Chance to win the coveted I-Cubed Student Prize at the annual Student Enterprise Competition in September.
- Gain proximity to in-house consultants, research teams, start-up companies and incubators onsite in the Greenway Hub.
Prize Pack valued over €15,000 for every team.
To apply please click here