Contract Analytical Services
By availing of the wide range of techniques and expertise available at MiCRA and through the wider institute, companies can save a significant amount of time while receiving high quality test services. MiCRA has extensive experience facilitating contract analytical services for the food, beverage, pharma & environmental sectors. We also specialise in the analysis of unknown samples/contaminants.
Instrumentation available at MiCRA and TU Dublin includes:
- Chromatographic Analysis: LC and GC MS, HS/SPME, SPE, GCMS, LCMS/PDA µHPLC, capillary electrophoresis
- Surface Science: Scanning electron microscope (Jeol JSM 6390 LV), atomic force microscopy, scanning electrochemical microscopy, Ellipsometry, Langmuir Blodgett, contact angle and Drop shape analyser, STM, confocal microscopy
- NMR Bruker: 500 MHz and 300 MHz Spectrometers
- Spectroscopic: Multipurpose FT-NIR analyser, Raman and UV/Vis, fluorescence spectroscopy, Q-TOF LC-MS, Thermogravimetry analysis and differential scanning calorimetry
- Particle Size Analysis: Malvern Laser 2000 Rheometry
- Elemental Analysis: Flame and Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
Contact us to discuss your needs and for a tour of our facilities.