The library holds a wide range of print and electronic textbooks. There is also a wide selection of print and electronic research journals in all subject areas.
The quickest way to find out if the library holds the book you need is to search the Library Catalogue.
- This will tell you where the textbook is located and the shelf number you need to locate it.
- The catalogue will also tell you if it's available to borrow or if it's available as an eBook
- You can Search by Title or by Author to get the quickest result.
- You can access eBooks and eJournals here too.
- To access books and journals off campus see the Guide to Off Campus Access to Library eResources