The programme is aimed at graduates who have already obtained a bachelor degree in a cognate discipline (including HRM, business, psychology, sociology and law) who have achieved an honours grade (2.2) or higher, with work experience are eligible to apply. Candidates with ordinary level degree qualifications in cognate disciplines and appropriate work experience may also be considered as non-standard applicants and their applications will be assessed by a standing committee in the College of Business.
This new MSc in Human Resource Management level 9 programme, located at Aungier Street, draws on the acknowledged excellence of the staff at TU Dublin in this disciplinary area. The programme is offered by the School of Management which has a close working and collaborative relationship with the key professional body, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD UK & Ireland) and the programme is structured in line with CIPD professional requirements.
This programme fully accredited by CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development).
- Human Resource Management in Context
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Investigating a Business Issue from a Human Resources Perspective
- Performance Management
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership 1
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership 2
- Leading, Managing and Developing People
- Organisational Design and Organisation Development
- Employment Law 1
- Employment Law 2
- Managing Employment Relations
- Designing, Delivering & Evaluating Learning and Development Provision
The programme is delivered over 2 evenings per week on the Aungier Street campus while semester 5 is devoted entirely to the research project which is worth 30 credits.