To research part time course options at TU Dublin Blanchardstown, please use the course search tool.
Please note that class timetables and modes of delivery are indicative and may be subject to change depending on Public Health Advice
1. Check the course details and minimum entry requirements for your course before making your application.
2. An application fee of €50 must be paid at time of online application. This fee is non-refundable.
3. Following receipt of your application you will receive an email from the course administrator within 5 working days requesting evidence that you meet the minimum entry requirements, where applicable. Only verified transcripts or statement of results containing a college logo or stamped by a college will be accepted (please do not send originals). Academic transcripts must include all subjects taken for each year of study and final award grade. Where transcripts are not in English, you must provide copy of original language documents and certified English translations. Your application cannot be assessed without this information.
4. If you are made an offer on an undergraduate or postgraduate course you will be required to pay an acceptance fee to secure your place, this fee will be offset against the course fee and is non-refundable.
- Undergraduate acceptance fee €100
- Postgraduate acceptance fee €300
5. Please note 25% of the course fee will be due at time of registration.
Application closing dates:
- For postgraduate courses, apply before 31st August.
- Part-time undergraduate courses will close for applications on 2nd September 2022.
Courses may fill prior to the closing date, so we recommend you apply early.
FAQ’s - TU Dublin Blanchardstown
Is my international qualification suitable for entry?
Applicants who have obtained a qualification outside the Republic of Ireland or the UK are advised to compare their international qualification against the Irish National Framework of Qualifications to verify the level of their award. Please visit www.qqi.ie for more information. Instruction for all courses is normally through English (excluding any language modules) and applicants who do not have Leaving Certificate English must provide evidence of equivalent competence through school leaving or matriculation examinations or achievements of a minimum standard in recognised tests of English. In exceptional circumstances, students may be admitted to undergraduate courses without these formal certificates where there is evidence of studying through English.
When will the course commence?
Classes for part-time courses will begin on the week commencing 19th September 2022 (indicative date) on the night your first class is scheduled. The Academic Calendar for 2022/23 is available to view online here.
Where can I get a timetable for my classes?
Classes will be delivered on the days/nights advertised on the course page. A detailed timetable for each module will only be available on the night of registration.
Are exams held during the day or in the evening?
Exams are held during the day in January and May for all full-time and part-time students.
Can I apply for exemptions based on previous qualifications?
An application for exemptions will only be considered from a registered student. Therefore, you can only apply for exemptions once you have completed registration. Please note you must apply for exemptions before 30th September and you must discuss your application with your Course Co-Coordinator.
Are books included in the course price?
No. Lecturers may suggest you purchase books while on the course and this is at the student’s expense. Please note the University has an extensive Library on campus in Block F and students may utilise this service provided their fees are paid and they have a valid student card.
Campus and Parking Information
Detailed information in relation to campus facilities and parking information is available to view here.
Compliance and Data Protection
Further information regarding compliance and data protection is available to view here.
The University reserves the right to cancel any course and/or amend courses, fees, regulations or timetables at any time.
To research part-time course options, please use our course search tool.
- Check the course details and minimum entry requirements for your course before making your application.
- Application links are included on each course page under the "How to Apply" section. Depending on the course, applications are made online or via an application form.
- An application fee of €50 (non-refundable) must be paid at the time of online application.
- Applications must include:
- Evidence of meeting the minimum entry requirements, where applicable. Only verified transcripts or statements of results containing a college logo or stamped by a college will be accepted (please do not send originals). Academic transcripts must include all subjects taken for each year of study and the final award grade. Where transcripts are not in English, you must provide a copy of the original language documents and certified English translations. Your application cannot be assessed without this information.
- Proof of ID
- 25% of the course fee will be due at the time of registration. Payment deadlines and how to pay fees online for City Campus courses can be found here.
Part time undergraduate courses will close for applications on Friday, 1st September. Courses may fill prior to the closing date, so we recommend you apply early.
- Check the course details for minimum entry requirements and for details on how to apply online.
- A non-refundable application fee of €50 must be paid at the time of application.
- If you do not receive an email acknowledgement of your application please email us at email@example.com.