Applications for part time courses will open in April 2020
1. Check the course details and minimum entry requirements for your course before making your application.
2. An application fee of €50 must be paid at time of online application. This fee is non-refundable.
3. Following receipt of your application you will receive an email from the course administrator within 5 working days requesting evidence that you meet the minimum entry requirements, where applicable. Only verified transcripts or statement of results containing a college logo or stamped by a college will be accepted (please do not send originals). Academic transcripts must include all subjects taken for each year of study and final award grade. Where transcripts are not in English, you must provide copy of original language documents and certified English translations. Your application cannot be assessed without this information.
4. If you are made an offer on an undergraduate or postgraduate course you will be required to pay an acceptance fee to secure your place, this fee will be offset against the course fee and is non-refundable.
• Undergraduate acceptance fee €100
• Postgraduate acceptance fee €300
5. Please note 25% of the course fee will be due at time of registration. Payment deadlines and how to pay fees online for Blanchardstown courses can be found here
6. The closing date for applications is Thursday 3rd September 2020, with the exception of the following two courses:
For the above two courses, the closing date to apply and submit supporting documentation is Friday 12th June
Courses may fill prior to the closing date, so we recommend you apply early.
Please click here for a list of FAQ's for Part Time Courses at TU Dublin Blanchardstown
- Check and minimum entry requirements for your course before making your application
- Download and complete the application form
- Some courses have an online online applicaton process. More details can be found at the
If you are unable to print, please contact the Admissions Office with your full name and address and we'll post the Application Form out to you.
Tel: +353 1 402 3445
- Check the course details for information and minimum entry requirements for your course before making your application
- All courses have an online application process. More details can be found at the individual course pages. Please Note applications will open in Mid-March.
- An application fee of €50 must be paid at the time of online application. This fee is non-refundable.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of your application form via email. If you do not receive this acknowledgement please email the Part Time Information Desk, Department of Lifelong Learning.