To research part time course options at TU Dublin Blanchardstown, please use the course search tool
Applications for postgraduate courses at TU Dublin Blanchardstown are now open
Applications for part time undergraduate courses at TU Dublin Blanchardstown will open soon
Please note that class timetables and modes of delivery are indicative and may be subject to change depending on Public Health Advice
1. Check the course details and minimum entry requirements for your course before making your application.
2. An application fee of €50 must be paid at time of online application. This fee is non-refundable.
3. Following receipt of your application you will receive an email from the course administrator within 5 working days requesting evidence that you meet the minimum entry requirements, where applicable. Only verified transcripts or statement of results containing a college logo or stamped by a college will be accepted (please do not send originals). Academic transcripts must include all subjects taken for each year of study and final award grade. Where transcripts are not in English, you must provide copy of original language documents and certified English translations. Your application cannot be assessed without this information.
4. If you are made an offer on an undergraduate or postgraduate course you will be required to pay an acceptance fee to secure your place, this fee will be offset against the course fee and is non-refundable.
• Undergraduate acceptance fee €100
• Postgraduate acceptance fee €300
5. Please note 25% of the course fee will be due at time of registration. Payment deadlines and how to pay fees online for Blanchardstown courses can be found here.
The official application closing date for most of our postgraduate courses is 18th June 2021. However, some programmes will remain open for applications beyond this date, subject to availability of places.
Part time undergraduate courses will close for applications on Friday 3rd September.
Courses may fill prior to the closing date, so we recommend you apply early.
Please click here for a list of FAQ's-for-part time courses-at-TU-Dublin-Blanchardstown 2021
- Check the minimum entry requirements for your programme before making your application
- Download and complete the application form
- Some courses have an online applicaton process. More details can be found in the programme description under the heading "how to apply"
If you are unable to print, please contact the Admissions Office with your full name and address and we'll post the Application Form out to you.
- Check the course detailsfor minimum entry requirements and for details on how to apply online.
- An non-refundable application fee of €50 must be paid at the time of application.
- If you do not receive an email acknowledgement of your application please email us at email@example.com.