How to Apply
How to apply for a Blanchardstown part-time course
- Check the course details and minimum entry requirements for your course before making your application
- Apply online
- An application fee of €50 must be paid at the time of online application. This fee is non-refundable.
- Following receipt of your application you will receive an email from the course administrator within 5 working days requesting evidence that you meet the minimum entry requirements, where applicable.
How to apply for a City Centre part-time course
- Check course details and minimum entry requirements for your course before making your application
- Download and complete the application form
- Some courses have an online online applicaton process. More details can be found at the individual course pages
If you are unable to print, please contact the Admissions Office with your full name and address and we'll post the Application Form out to you.
Tel: +353 1 402 3445
How to apply for a Tallaght part-time course
- Choose your course and click the “Apply” button
- Complete all the relevant details as requested
- Upload documentation
- Parchment and Transcript of 3rd level qualification if appropriate with translation if required
- Proof of Identity
- All applicants under 23 years of age must provide a copy of their Leaving Certificate or equivalent results
If there are errors or essential information or documentation is missing, the application will be returned to you. This will result in delays in processing your application.
What happens Next
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of your application form via email. If you do not receive this acknowledgement please email the Part Time Information Desk, Department of Lifelong Learning.
- Based on your application the University will determine if you meet the Entry Requirements and are eligible to be registered on the programme of your choice.
- If you are deemed eligible, you will receive an offer of a place via email which you are requested to accept
- If you are deemed ineligible you will receive this notification via email. Please note the application fee of €100 is non-refundable
- Fees can be paid online.
Places are filled on a ‘First come first served’ basis. Apply early and avoid disappointment.