What We Do
The Enterprise Academy offers a single-entry point for enterprise to partner with TU Dublin on their talent development initiatives and long-term skills strategy. We support collaboration between enterprise and TU Dublin’s five faculties: Computing, Digital & Data; Engineering & the Built Environment; Sciences and Health; Business; and Arts & Humanities.
Accredited, Flexible Skills Solutions
You are experts in understanding the role of your workforce in achieving your organisation’s strategic intent. We are experts in education and our accreditation process ensures quality and excellence in learning. We work with enterprises across all sectors and business types to create flexible, accredited solutions that address sector-specific, cross-sector and transversal skills needs.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Customised pathways to major and minor awards
- Senior leadership development and training
- Talent and role development
- Linked and Collaborative Provider opportunities, which allow enterprises to design and run their own training programmes, validated and accredited by TU Dublin.
We offer consulting and services to help translate your needs into programmes and pathways that meet your priority and emerging skills needs. Our work is informed by the latest research on skills and talent development, as well as key drivers of change such as sustainability and digital transformation.
- Transversal Skills
- Work-Based Learning
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Competency Frameworks
Supporting Your Long-Term Skills Strategy
Through the Enterprise Academy we are building a co-learning ecosystem for talent development, where enterprise and academia work together to future-proof our graduates and deliver upskilling and lifelong learning opportunities for our workforce. We provide opportunities for engagement and collaboration across the talent development pipeline.
- Upskilling for Learning & Development professionals
- Light-touch engagement opportunities with on-campus students
- Events and networking