This year's TU Dublin Sports & Societies Festival takes place from Monday 26th - Thursday 29th September. All students are invited to the festival for the opportunity to sign up to a wide variety of Sports Clubs, and Societies catering for every interest.
All Sports Clubs and Societies will have information stands at each campus over the course of the week. Chat to current members and see what's on offer throughout the year including events, competitions, training workshops and trips away!
Sports Clubs & Societies Sign Ups Timetable
|Day & Time||Location|
|Monday 26 September from 11am||
|Tuesday 27 September from 11am||
|Wednesday 28 September from 11am||
|Thursday 29 September from 11am||
Join any Clubs & Societies for free through the TU Dublin Clubs & Societies Activities Portal.
TU Dublin students can sign up any of the 150+ sports clubs/societies for free online on www.tudublin.ie/activities. The clubs and societies are being innovative and adapting to the current restrictions. So join today for updates, to manage your membership online and their calendar online and pre-book your place.
- Step 1: Visit www.tudublin.ie/activities (for Tallaght Campus based Clubs & Societies, visit https://linktr.ee/ClubsandSocs)
- Step 2: Register yourself to set up your activities portal account
- Step 3: Look at the list of Clubs/Societies and click to join for free
FREE Social Events On Campus
Register for all events with your account on tudublin.ie/activities for more information, email email@example.com.
- Do you want to make a positive difference during your time as a student at TU Dublin?
- Would you like to meet like-minded students and make friends?
- Are you interested in developing teamwork and leadership skills and building your confidence?
Student Volunteering is a great way of achieving all this while contributing back to society - and working around your student schedule.
Follow us for updates:
Find out what opportunities are out there for you on our Student Volunteering website.
To get the most up-to-date information for your campus give us a follow on Instagram:
At TU Dublin, you have the opportunity to apply to set up a brand new society or club to pursue your interests and see your ideas come alive. Students run clubs and societies for students with support from professional staff about advice and funding.
Five steps to set up a new society:
- Fill in the New Society Application Form.
- You will get feedback on the form with 5-7 days
- Get 20 students to fill in the support form (which we will email to you)
- Once given provisional approval, decide on an email address that our team can set up for you
- Get planning your events/activities!