As you get into college life, it may surprise you to learn that it’s not all about beating the well-worn track from lecture hall to library and vice versa. TU Dublin has more than a hundred societies that range from volunteering, performing arts and campaigning/political to religious, sign language and student media, or are course-related.
Run by students for students, the societies are supported by the staff of the society’s office through advice, administration and finance.
TU Dublin seeks to develop the ‘community’ on campus by providing activities, events, entertainment and development opportunities.
Find out more about our societies and what they have to offer in our Societies Hub.
How to Set Up a Society
At TU Dublin, you have the opportunity to apply to set up a brand new society to pursue your interests and see your ideas come alive. Students run societies for students with support by professional staff about advice and funding.
5 Steps to Set Up a Club or Society:
- Fill in the relevant Application Form: New Society Application Form
- You will get feedback on form within 5-7 days
- Get 20 students to fill in the support form (which we will email to you)
- Once given provisional approval, decide on an email address that our team can set up for you
- Get planning your events/activities!
Societies Campus Contacts
|Grangegorman, Aungier Street and Bolton Street||Kaytee Behanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Grangegorman, Aungier Street and Bolton Street||Tolayo Akinlabiemail@example.com|
|Tallaght||Tim O'Connor||Tim O'Connor|