- Use the searchbox on the Blanchardstown library homepage to search all of the library resources: books, ebooks, journals and other library resources. Our Moodle module has a helpful guide on using the library searchbox.
- You can search by title, author or topic and type of resource.
- Books will be clearly identified as books in your list of search results, Journals will be marked as ‘Academic Journals’ and so on.
- You can refine your search results using the ‘Refine Results’ section on the left hand side of the page.
- For print books, your search results will show you:
- Where a book is located in the library
- Its call number, i.e. the number on the spine of the book that helps you find it on the shelf
- Whether the book is available or checked out
- eResources will contain a link that will give you direct access to the resource.
For more information on how to search and how to develop a search & keyword strategy, use our helpful LibGuide.