Current Students & Supervisors
Information for current graduate research students and supervisors can be found in the below resources.
The Student Handbook 2020 - 2021 provides details of the programme including the calendar, module selection processes and guidelines for progression through the programme.
The Graduate Research Regulations provide details of our academic guidelines and quality assurance in relation to graduate research awards.
- PGR 1A Registration Form
- PGR 1B Application for PhD from Prior Publications
- PGR 1C RPL Application
- PGR 2A Research and Professional Development Plan
- PGR 2B Student Annual Progress Report
- PGR 2C Supervisor Annual Progress Report
- PGR 2D Assessment of Annual Progress
- PGR 2E College Annual Progress Report
- PGR 3A Application to Transfer to Higher Register
- PGR 3B Report on Transfer Examination
- PGR 3C Application for Confirmation for PhD Register
- PGR 3D Report on Confirmation Examination
- PGR 4A Nomination of Examiners
- PGR 4B Confirmation of Suitability of Thesis
- PGR 4C Examination Report
- PGR 5A Module Deferral
- PGR 5B Changes In Registration Status
- PGR 5C Changes in Supervision
- PGR 5D Student Grievance
- PGR 5E Request for Assessment Re-check
- PGR 5F Request for Assessment Re-mark
- PGR 5G Student Appeal
- PGR 6 Request for Approval of Non-Standard Module
For further information, please contact the Graduate Research School at email@example.com
As a graduate research student you will complete your own research project and simultaneously develop a range of specialist and transversal skills.
Information on current training options is available in the Semester 1 2020-2021 Module Descriptors
The Code of Conduct for Ensuring Excellence in Research Integrity provides guidance on conducting research to the highest international standards.
National Framework for Doctoral Education
The key aim of the National Framework for Doctoral Education is to underpin excellence in all forms of doctoral education in Ireland and TU Dublin fully endorses the Framework and its principles for doctoral education are incorporated in all of our research programmes
Additional resources for current research students: