Access to Apprenticeship
The Access to Apprenticeship Programme is delivered by the College of Engineering and Built Environment at TU Dublin.
Access to Apprenticeship (ATA) aims to support the transition of young people (16-24 years old) from disadvantaged backgrounds into an apprenticeship scheme. It is a 12-week full-time programme.
ATA gives you the opportunity to;
- Sample a range of apprenticeships in; Construction, Engineering, Electrical, Motor and Aviation industries
- Prepare your CV and Interview Skills
- Undertake two weeks of work experience
- Health & Safety and Safe Pass Certificate
The next 12 – week course will start in April 2020, and the following course will start in September 2020.
Minimum entry requirements
- Aged 16 – 24
- Minimum of grade D in 5 subjects in the Junior Certificate or equivalent
- Satisfying Access criteria (See page 2 of the application form)
You will find more information about applying to the programme on the Access to Apprenticeship website.