MBA Programme Overview
Key Executive MBA details:
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification from one of Ireland's largest and most well-established Business Schools.
- Become part of an international network as a graduate of an AMBA accredited programme.
Global Leadership Immersion
- A week-long exploration of business practices in an overseas market developed in conjunction with our US partner. Interact with Silicon Valley's dynamic entrepreneurial ecosystem, attend intensive workshops, seminars and lectures, and explore inter-culturalism and digital entrepreneurship in a 'learn by doing' environment.
- Immerse yourself in an exciting and dynamic learning environment encompassing interactive classes, expert seminars and workshops; deep peer learning; collaborative projects; problem-based learning; real life case studies; live company projects and simulations.
- Acquire practical, applicable and immediately relevant business frameworks and insights.
- This involves engaging and interactive workshops focusing on team building, leadership and communication and will cover a range of soft skills: presentation skills, leadership, communication and self-awareness. (At the commencement of semester 1, students attend a weekend orientation).
Flexible, Part-time Delivery
- Enjoy flexible delivery and a convenient schedule at our city centre campus.
• Friday afternoons (3pm-7.15pm/9pm) and Saturday mornings (9.30am-1.30pm/4pm) over four semesters, running September to December and January to May. A number of Saturdays are kept free each semester to provide students a better work-life-study balance.
- Fee level and flexible payment schedule suited to those who are self-funding.
- A level 9 award on the National Framework of Qualifications. TU Dublin awards are internationally recognised
- Manageable fees and flexible payment schedule – fees, €10,500 per year (visit revenue.ie to learn more about eligibility for tax back on tuition fee payments)