Why choose a TU Dublin Executive MBA?
- An internationally recognised qualification from one of Ireland’s largest and most well-established Business Schools.
- Programme delivery is part time and flexible.
- Become part of an international network as a graduate of an AMBA accredited programme.
- Acquire practical, applicable and immediately relevant business frameworks and insights.
Key Executive MBA details:
- City centre location
- Accreditation – AMBA accreditation, Eduniversal 3 Palmes of Excellence, PRME, AACSB member
- Award – a level 9 award on the National Framework of Qualifications. TU Dublin awards are internationally recognised
- Orientation weekend – Engaging and interactive workshops focusing on team building, leadership and communication (at the commencement of Semester 1, students attend a weekend induction)
- Global Leadership Experience - Silicon Valley - intensive, immersive international learning experience (costs of the study visit included in overall programme fee – students must budget for subsistence)
- Convenient Schedule - classes take place Fridays 3pm–7:15pm and Saturdays 9am–1:30pm (occasional additional sessions at 7:30pm on Fridays & 1:45pm on Saturdays)
- 4 x Semesters – Sept–Dec and late Jan–May
Manageable fees and flexible payment schedule – fees, €10,500 per year (visit revenue.ie to learn more about eligibility for tax back on tuition fee payments)